BTGA completed an addition and renovation on an 1898 Italianate Stucco Victorian. In addition to extensive masonry and stucco restoration, the project included a significant addition. The addition was designed to retain the historical charm and character of the existing structure and to provide more entertaining and office space.
Due to a family member’s extreme chemical sensitivity, only low emission materials could be used in the construction of the addition. The house functions well for both formal and informal entertaining.
Exterior Photos by Robert Brewster
Interior Design by Alan Reniere Interior Design